Sunday, Sep 22, 2019
Login

Bailey

The Bailey name has been a part of Arbon Valley since 1893. There is even a road named Bailey, running parallel one mile west of the Arbon Valley Highway, in honor of this homesteading family. They farmed in the valley until the 1970s. Several Bailey brothers came to the valley in the late 1800s and early 1900s, including John, James, Charles, Lorenzo, William, Parley, Willard, Lorin, and Cyrus. The three oldest brothers, John, James, and Charles were the first Baileys to come to the valley. They were originally from Wellsville, Cache, Utah.